TOUR HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
• Literary Interlude with Daniela and Professor Rodney Lokaj
• Walk in the country side from Spoleto to Monteluco to visit the “Sacred Woods”
• Vespa tour in vintage Vespas
• Explore Umbria’s countryside in a vintage car
• Trekking in Castelluccio.
• Cooking classes (2)
• Wine tasting
• Participation at a performance at the FESTIVAL DEI DUE MONDI DI SPOLETO (pending programme) and UMBRIA JAZZ in Perugia.
• Italian Language Classes “all’aria aperta”
• Cheese making, stile “artigianale”
• Olive oil tasting in one of Umbria’s oldest “frantoio”
• Truffle hunt with dogs in Norcia
• 13 breakfasts, 12 dinners and 7 lunches with
• 13 nights accommodation
(twin share due to high season but there is limited
opportunity to secure a single room at additional cost).
• All transfers by air conditioned coach (from Spoleto railway station on the 6th of July, for entire journey and including the last transfer to the railway station on the 19th of July (from Arezzo) for those departing on this day)
• Umbria from the north to the south; the areas of Spoleto and the Valnerina including the Parco dei Monti Sibillini and the Media Valle del Tevere, Citta`di Castello, Fonti del Clitunno, Spello, Trevi, Monteluco, Assisi, Antonella’s village, Norcia, Castelluccio, Orvieto.
• Airfares, taxes and insurance
• Entry to museums and extras not listed on the inclusions
All fees are non-refundable. Personal Travel and Trip Cancellation insurance are mandatory to participate on the tour and should be obtained when purchasing the package.
This tour is suitable for couples or singles and only to those who have purchased the full package.
You must read and sign a Terms and Conditions and a booking form when you make a deposit.
Small groups of 5-12 participants. In the event it does not reach its minimum number, An Italian Affair reserves the right to cancel, 60 days before
the start of the tour. (see Terms and Conditions).
From *$AUD 9,600.00 pp twin share
(land content only): limited single accommodation available at supplement.
*Subject to currency surcharges prior to final payment.
Antonella Nichinonni at An Italian Affair:
Our accommodations in Spoleto; Norcia and Citta` di Castello are luxury accommodation inner city and in the countryside.
|Get a pdf of this tour brochure, An Italian Affair Two Festivals Tour 2016
To make an Inquiry